Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Burbank Unified School District
Welcome to the Online Student Enrollment for Burbank Unified School District. This website is the first step in the process to register a new student for school. On this secure website, information about the student such as emergency contacts, medical and language information will be collected. Upon completion, you will be asked to contact the school for an appointment to finalize the enrollment process. You do not need to enroll a student currently attending Burbank Unified School District.
You will need to bring the following documents to your appointment:
- A copy of the confirmation form from Online Enrollment system
- Immunization records (7th grade students require proof of current TDAP immunization) click here for Immunization Requirements
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Parent/Guardian picture ID
- Proof of Residency (Burbank Water & Power bill (preferred), Gas Company bill, Landline Phone bill (cell phone bill not accepted)*
To get started registering your student, click the enroll a new student button.
If you are experiencing any problems with online registration, please make sure your web browser is up to date. We recommend Google Chrome. If you currently have a student enrolled in BUSD please note you do need to create a "new" account here to enroll a new student.
*If you are currently residing with another Burbank family, please click here Family Living with Another Family.
Aeries Online Enrollment technical assistance is available at 818 729-4579.